TECHNICAL SHEETS CLADIA PANELS
Cladia with Ductal inside cladding panels find their main field of application in cladding systems for ventilated facades, giving buildings an improvement in their characteristics and performance. Among these are:
- Visual and architectural aspect thanks to the large sizes, the variety of colors and surface finishes.
- Energy saving, thanks to the possibility of inserting insulating materials in the air chamber that is formed between the panel and the load-bearing wall thus taking advantage of the ventilated wall effect.
- Acoustic insulation thanks to the mass of the panel, typical of concrete.
- High impact resistance, especially for covering the areas on the ground floor, thanks to the use of three-dimensional fiberglass reinforcements.
- Durability over time, characteristic of cementitious materials.
- Low need for maintenance over time.
COVERING FACADES NEW BUILDINGS AND RENEWAL OF THE OLD
Cladia is ideal for facade claddings for new buildings and the renovation of existing buildings: community buildings, hotels, shopping centers, institutional offices and old buildings in general, can be redeveloped with a high-performance facade cladding that ensures an advantageous saving energy and a rapid return on investment
The coating that ensures advantageous performance and living well-being outside, with the ventilated facade system; and inside for the extraordinary creative and functional possibilities. Sound absorbing, insulating, resistant, it is ideal for environmentally sustainable buildings, the Cladia panel allows you to change the aesthetic appearance of a new or old building, without any structural intervention, quickly, inexpensively and resistant over time.
Green products without chemical treatments
Insertion of the fiberglass reinforcement gives the product an excellent mechanical resistance to bending and traction, without having to take into account the minimum concrete covers required by the classic metal reinforcements, allowing to produce large elements with very low thicknesses, which can adapt to any architectural need.
Green material, since working with natural raw materials brings advantages but also particularities: the market always asks for products with low porosity, homogeneous colors and smooth surfaces, uniforms of large format which, however, are not part of our type of production and sustainable philosophy.
Today, building means causing impacts on the environment at all levels. This is why, in choosing our production cycle, we wanted to tackle a “green” path, avoiding chemical treatments or very sophisticated processes to maintain the authenticity of the natural product.